As Singapore's leading supermarket retail player and a household name close to all, we have grown with you over the years. It is now your turn to grow an exciting new career and fulfil your aspirations with us. Join us as we embark on a journey to make lives better for our customers, community, environment and employees.
At NTUC FairPrice, we offer you more than just a job. We are committed in giving our employees a rewarding career through comprehensive development opportunities. We promise a wonderful workplace culture with ample opportunities for growth at different levels of your career. Every of our 10,000 employees across Singapore is important.
If the prospect of working in an organization at the forefront of retail technology and innovation excites you, look no further.
Grow your career with us today and make a difference.
. RESPONSIBILITIESJob Summary
As a CRM Manager for Data & Analytics, you will be part of the team driving the planning and execution of CRM campaigns for FairPrice Group, and contribute to growing the CRM revenue share for the overall business.
As the data and analytics champion within the team, you will be responsible for reporting, analytics and insights gathering, and most importantly, the CRM data strategy to power all means of omni-channel personalisation and segmentation for our CRM campaigns across key channels (i.e. Email, Mobile Push Notifications, SMS).
This will be achieved through working closely with various teams (i.e. campaigns, marketing technology, data science) to ensure we have a strong operational foundation for stable day-to-day campaign execution, and embarking on analytical projects that help uncover new opportunities in the application of data to deliver highly personalised communications to end-customers.
Every CRM campaign sent to customers is an opportunity to build and test different content ideas, customer segments, personalisation formats, and optimise our efforts to achieve a seamless customer experience for FairPrice Group customers and meet key business objectives. Key Responsibilities
- Support the tracking and reporting of weekly CRM KPIs, campaign performance, by building and maintaining a series of dashboards and reports
- Support the scoping of audience segments on the SalesForce platform for daily campaign operations across all CRM touchpoints (E.g. Email, Mobile App Push Notifications, SMS channels)
- Work closely with data and technology teams to improve the way data is prepared, consumed, and used daily to support CRM operations
- Work closely with campaign stakeholders to develop data segmentation and personalisation strategies, and chart the roadmap to realise the potential of big data in creation of highly personalised omnichannel grocery experiences
- Develop hypothesis for ad-hoc business problems and work on analyses to identify meaningful trends and patterns for performance troubleshooting, and come up with actions to drive impact for the business
- Collaborate with data scientists on advanced innovation-type projects to improve the way we design and deploy customer communication (i.e dynamic frequency/contact policy, customer shopping mission segments, dynamic product recommendations, prospecting/retention logic)
- Highly analytical, able to handle data and relate them to qualitative aspects of work
- Adept at use of data visualisation tools (charts, graphs, pivots)
- Diligent in execution of campaign work, critical thinker, problem solver
- Excellent communication skills, works well in a team setting
- Strong willingness to learn and grow independently, has an owner/builder mentality
- Strong interest in being at the forefront of e-commerce, marketing, and technology
What we offer
- Working knowledge of technical/analytics/tracking toolsets such as Google Analytics, Bigquery, Tableau
- Prior experience in CRM, email and/or mobile marketing cloud tools/platforms (i.e. SalesForce, Oracle, Braze)
- Proficiency in Excel, SQL, BigQuery or other database/programming languages
- Prior experience in ecommerce is a plus
- Be a part of a high performing, highly professional & entrepreneurial team
- Witness cutting edge E-commerce in a leading homegrown brand, and play a part in being the driving force behind our omnichannel success
- Work with experienced, motivated and talented colleagues from all over the world
- Opportunity to see your inputs and initiatives take flight to drive real business impact