Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.JR15851 Manager, Global Business Partner
As a Global Business Partner at Micron Technology, Inc., you will partner with the Site/Regional/Global BPP(s) and work with business managers across multiple units within a business, region, function or site to ensure HR deliverables are met. The Global Business Partner represents HR in business decisions provides input into HR programs, initiatives, and service delivery strategy based on business needs. The Global Business Partner also provides support in the deployment and delivery of HR initiatives and works with the Site/Regional/Global Business HR teams on the HR strategic plan creation, alignment and implementation.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate strong business acumen and understanding of key technical priorities facing the organization use technical knowledge to develop people solutions that are unique to the business
- Partner in the identification, development and implementation of HR solutions across a given geography, site, or function to interpret and align global programs to meet unique business and geographic needs when appropriate.
- Support change management
- Ensure effective and efficient HR solutions delivery. Promote continuous improvement by providing business feedback to responsible HR teams.
- Communicate HR Policies and advises team members and leaders on direction.
- Improve effectiveness of managers by providing process support and guidance. Examples include job mapping, workforce management, on-boarding, performance management, and self-service tools.
- Promote accountability and alignment through the identification, development and use of HR business metrics.
- Direct leaders and team members to other HR resources and escalation paths as needed.
- Develop and analyze ad hoc reporting packages. Extract data from various sources and compile into digestible forms that support informed decision making
- Experience in science, technology, engineering, mathematics (preferred)
- Previous HR Business Partner experience (preferred)
- 7+ years serving in a Human Resources role for an enterprise company (highly preferred)
- Org development/effectiveness experience
- Senior leader/executive coaching expertise
About Micron Technology, Inc.
- B.S./B.A. in Business Administration, Psychology, Human Resources or related experience
- B.S. in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (preferred)
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich lifefor all
. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities - from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
Please note that in order to assist in providing a safe and healthy workplace for all Micron team members, new employment offers for jobs based in the U.S., Singapore and Malaysia are contingent upon the applicant's provision of a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination document to Micron on a confidential basis prior to their scheduled start date confirming that they have completed the COVID-19 vaccination process, subject to any written request for medical or religious accommodation and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations,please contact
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.