As Singapore’s leading supermarket retail player and a household name close to all, we have grown with you over the years. It is now your turn to grow an exciting new career and fulfil your aspirations with us. Join us as we embark on a journey to make lives better for our customers, community, environment and employees.
At NTUC FairPrice, we offer you more than just a job. We are committed in giving our employees a rewarding career through comprehensive development opportunities. We promise a wonderful workplace culture with ample opportunities for growth at different levels of your career. Every of our 10,000 employees across Singapore is important.
If the prospect of working in an organization at the forefront of retail technology and innovation excites you, look no further.
Grow your career with us today and make a difference.
You are responsible for leading newmarketingprogramsforFairPriceFinest and Just Wine Club, manage creative/ media agencies andand aid in other projects that will be determined byyour RO.
You will be expected to:
- Plan, manage and execute multiple 360 marketing campaigns across different timelines with accountability on program execution against tight timelines.
- Drive the implementation of marketing campaigns and events as well as ensure effective and accurate in-store communications.
- Lead creative concept development, media placement strategies, creative asset production; working closely with internal stakeholders, and creative/ media agencies to develop successful marketing campaigns.
- Drive and coordinate promotional activities and in-store events, working with advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services.
- Lead in the robust tracking of post campaign reports.
- Work closely with internal cross-functional teams such as customer analytics and customer segments to ensure all stakeholders requirements are accounted for.
- Manage a team in which you will lead and nurture them
- Manage and be accountable for the Marketing budget
- Degree holders with 4-6 years of marketing experience, retail/fmcg marketing preferably
- Team player and ability to collaborative and work effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent business acumen as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working in retail with creative/ media agencies, production houses and event companies is an advantage
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with various business unit stakeholders
- Good analytical skills with experience in attaining and applying data to make decisions
- Ability to navigate well in ambiguity
- Possible strong creative-thinking and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to be hands on and go to stores and seek improvements to execution of campaign initiatives.
- Thrives in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment