Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.JR11584 Manager/Senior Engineer Lead, FE CENTRAL PIE
- Drive best-in-class product maturity which includes bits per wafers (yield), product grades (Repair Density and DPM) at the fastest speed and cycle of learning
- In depth knowledge of processes across different loops or functions (FEOL, MOL, CELL, BEOL, regE). Lead the Process Integration team (FEOL, MOL, CELL, BEOL, regE) to identify best optimum process integration solution to achieve the goal
- Drive efficient and effective conversion decision through data, technical judgement, and critical thinking approach. Establish robust business processes to avoid conversion related excursions
- Collaborate with YE, Device, RDA, Metrology team to resolve top yield issues, develop inline visibility to enable fast yield ramp and minimize excursion.
- Collaborate with fab to prepare for volume production which including MOR-POR Gap closure, FOAK tool and Cpk maturity
- Drive process simplification through innovation, benchmarking, and process knowledge
- Identify best known method and business process from DRAM/NAND sites and drive for alignment and standardize across network
- Establish future-proof data analytical skillsets for Process Integration to tackle increasing volume and complexity of data
- Develop human resource strategies to attract, retain and reward talent and effectively deploy them to maximize every individual's potential
- Develop talent pipeline in both leadership and technical role for technology challenge, cultivate innovation and growth mindset
- Constantly driving productivity and eliminate inefficiency / ineffectiveness
- Engage team members and drive accountability, performance driven culture through clear communication, formal and informal feedback, goals and KPI
- Drive diversity, equality, and inclusive working environment and foster teamwork and trust in the organization
- Effectively manage team's internal and worldwide meeting structure. Ensure meetings are efficient, effective and targeted to achieve required outcomes.
- Maintain knowledge of equipment and materials safety concerns. Take a proactive approach to safety, and utilize corporate and site safety resources for escalation issues as appropriate.
- Maintain a strong and open relationship with peer group and managers in other functional areas within CPIE and outside organizations such as Fab, OCT, TD, PE and GQ.
- Travel to Micron sites as necessary for face to face collaboration.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and related field of study
- 3 years experience in Semiconductor Engineering field, with leadership/mentorship experience
- Applicants must have a proven ability to collaborate globally and influence by indirect leadership to drive resourcing to critical projects across Micron
- Applicants must have a proven capability in dealing with complexity and an ability to utilize resources effectively to bring clarity to required actions
- Applicants must hold a record of performance excellence for current area of responsibility and are recognized as having demonstrated successful leadership characteristics both in present and past jobs
- Applicants must have demonstrated the ability to solve problems across multi-functional groups, both within and outside their department/Site
Please note that in order to assist in providing a safe and healthy workplace for all Micron team members, new employment offers for jobs based in the U.S., Singapore and Malaysia are contingent upon the applicant's provision of a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination document to Micron on a confidential basis prior to their scheduled start date confirming that they have completed the COVID-19 vaccination process, subject to any written request for medical or religious accommodation and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.