As Singapore’s leading supermarket retail player and a household name close to all, we have grown with you over the years. It is now your turn to grow an exciting new career and fulfil your aspirations with us. Join us as we embark on a journey to make lives better for our customers, community, environment and employees.
At NTUC FairPrice, we offer you more than just a job. We are committed in giving our employees a rewarding career through comprehensive development opportunities. We promise a wonderful workplace culture with ample opportunities for growth at different levels of your career. Every of our 10,000 employees across Singapore is important.
If the prospect of working in an organization at the forefront of retail technology and innovation excites you, look no further.
Grow your career with us today and make a difference.RESPONSIBILITIES
As the Human Resources Business Partner, you will provide both strategic and tactical advisory to business leaders in the people and organization development strategies to support their business objectives. The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of HR services and solutions to the Channels team within the Retail Business in FairPrice Group.Key Responsibilities
- Collaborate with respective business units to implement HR strategies, policies and workforce plans/matters.
- Consult with Division Head, General, Group and Branch managers on business needs and provide HR guidance when appropriate.
- Work closely with the branches to improve work environment and relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide performance management guidance, coaching and advisory to line managers to ensure an engaged workforce.
- Work with the talent acquisition team to implement robust recruitment and selection processes for the Channels HQ and stores.
- Work with business leaders to augment the workforce including the gig economy, internships, temporary & part-time employees.
- Participate in projects in the HR transformation journey, where required.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in HR. Experience in business partner / advisory will be an advantage
- Good working knowledge of employment law and other foreign labour requirements, where appropriate
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to operate in an organizationally savvy manner to analyse data and discern organizational level needs and trends
- Is a self-starter and able to work in a fast-paced environment against tight timelines with a team mindset.