- Lead a dynamic team that strives to develop long term partnerships
- Join a market leader within Media & Entertainment
Our client is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. The company's core business is publishing of newspapers, magazines and books in both print and digital editions. It also owns other digital products, online classifieds, radio stations and outdoor media.
In this role, you will be a part of the Media Strategy team and managing four core components: strategic relationship building and management, proposal development, progress monitoring and reporting.
You will be responsible for:
- Cultivation of business relationships and designing of policies with a coordinated, collaborative and externally focused approach
- Working across business units and developing long term partnerships with corporations, non-government organizations and government agencies.
- Identifying new opportunities to enhance collaboration with existing partners and exploring ways to expand the partnership network.
- At an individual level, liaising with internal stakeholders and partners to solve issues, communicate needs and create synergy.
- Tracking partner initiatives and reporting key metrics.
- You have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree, in any field.
- You have at least 2 years experience in Business Development.
- Experience in marketing and partnerships role will be an advantage.
- You are a resourceful and dynamic individual.
- You are a strategic thinker with networking aptitude and excellent organizational and time management skills
- You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- You work well in a fast-paced environment
- You are proficient in Gsuite and Microsoft Office
- You are fluent in English and Mandarin in order to liaise with Mandarin-speaking counterparts.