Job Description :
Basic up to $5,200 + AWS (13th month bonus)
Walking distance from Somerset MRT
Monday to Friday: 830am to 530pm
Our Client one of the leading manufacturers of additive. Currently they are looking for an experienced individual to join them as Marketing Communication Coordinator.
- Support the development and adaptation of a range of internal & external marketing communication collaterals, product datasheet and activities in Asia Pacific.
- Development and adaptation of marketing communication activities
- Assist and support the Asia Pacific Marketing Communications Specialist and Marketing Managers to produce product and customer specific marketing communication materials including product data sheets, brochures, etc.
- Assist in delivering campaigns to support new product launches and promote existing products.
- Ensure all the marketing collateral are aligned with branding guidelines.
- Assist the Marketing Communications Specialist to work effectively with appointed third parties such as translation agencies, printers, event organizers etc to ensure on time and on budget delivery.
- Development of thematic and materials to support internal and external events.
- Corporate Marketing Communications
- Assist in developing internal and external artwork such as newsletters, HR recruitment materials, office look and feel etc.
- Champion the brand by ensuring compliance with brand standards in everything that is implemented in the country.
- Assist in website content translation.
- Bachelor in Marketing related qualifications
- Highly proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop or equivalent, and MS PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills including written and oral
- Good at managing and meeting project deadlines
- Supplier/vendor management and able to liaise with them on printing needs for events, collaterals
- Resourceful, able to multi-task, meticulous and willing to learn
HOW TO APPLY:
- Location: Town (walking distance from MRT)
- Working days: Monday to Friday: 830am to 530pm
- Salary: Basic Up to $5,200
- Benefits: AWS (13th month bonus)
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Yeap Wei Yong (EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1879054)
or call your friendly Consultant, Wei Yong, at 6590 9901 or 8223 0627 for a confidential discussion.YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!Notice:
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.
Kindly ensure your resumes provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application.