Job Description :
- Location : East
- Working days : 5 days work weeks
- Salary : Up to $4,300 Basic + AWS (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications)
Our client, a leading provider of Integrated Facilities Management, Property Management, Energy Management and Consultancy Services, is inviting dynamic individuals to join their team.Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of technical officers and technicians for facilities management activities.
- Advice and lead the technical investigations for rectification works
- Liaise with contractors for rectification works or ad-hoc jobs
- Investigate, analyze and determine root cause and report breakdowns and faults effectively
- Carry out any other ad-hoc project, assignment, maintenance or repair work assigned
How to Apply:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in fire alarm, sanitary and plumbing work will be an advantage
- Has a good safety mindset and displays good WSH behaviour
If you are organised, adapt well to changes and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing your updated rsum (in MS Word format) to Adam Liew Zhen Yan (EA Personnel Registration No: R1985470) at
Click the Apply Now button at the bottom of the page or
Call your friendly Consultant, Adam Liew, at 6590 9872 for a confidential discussion. I will be glad to assist you!FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.