Job Description :
* As our mobile application developer, you will work closely with the product team. Your primary goals will be to develop mobile application on iOS and/or Android platforms
* Lead mobile application development
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the application development process
* Participate in the Mobile application development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
* Integrate mobile application with backend vendor application for shift logging and handover.
Primary Skill sets :
* 3-5 years experience in React native application development skills for iOS/android devices
* OIDC authentication
Additional skills would be a good add:
* Have skillsets on Microsoft Azure (Azure AD, hosting etc.), have knowledge in RESTFul APIs (experience in Mulesoft Anypoint platform preferred),
* Experience with F5 vpn
* Experience in Agile teams
* Oil and gas experience
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697
You will be responsible for Reporting directly to Chief Corporate Officer and providing support in human resources and office administration function. Reviewing, recommending, revising and implementing human resources policies and procedures.
As an experienced Product Designer, you will be responsible for taking our new retail product to the next level. You’ll be working closely with our Founders and Marketing Lead to iterate on our Beta product, gathering user feedback.
We are hiring Accounting & Controls Specialist in Thai Speaking in Singapore.