Job Description :
My client is a growing name in the equipment space and now seek an experienced MOCVD Expert (GaN) to join them
This could be your chance to be part of a team who aims to be a global supplier of advanced wafer products and wafer services to the semiconductor industry
- Demonstrate expertise in designing the stack and growing GaN epitaxy on Silicon as a technology enabler for both Power and RF end market application
- Transfer and install technology successfully at partner site(s)
- manage independently key custom development programs & bring it to manufacturability & commercialisation.
- Work closely with customer/module process/equipment engineers to formulate and implement robust solutions based on systematic data analysis.
- Provide full support and deliver excellence to meet and exceed customer requirement.
- PHD/Masters/Degree in Microelectronics/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Science in Physics/Chemistry/Material Science or related field
- Working experience on one or more of Veeco or Axitron tool platform, preferable on GaN related activities.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in semiconductor manufacturing and module process
- Expert GaN-on-Si epi grower in at least one or more of Veeco or Axitron tool platform in 100mm, 150mm and 200mm silicon wafers
- Ability to work under a fast paced and challenging environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willing to be based overseas for 3 - 6 months at a stretch.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).