Job Description :
- Open to Singaporeans only
- 5 days work week with meals provided
- Great working environment
Our Client is the Worlds Leading Meetings & Conference Centre, located at the heart of Asia's most integrated meetings, conventions and exhibitions hub. They are looking for unique individual to join their growing business as a Motion Graphic Animator.Job Responsibilities:
- Craft and execute high quality graphic treatments and style across the different digital signage including the Big Picture
- Provide design and create motion graphics for all digital signage in the Centre
- Select audio, video, animation etc. for graphic design
- Create effects, design elements to enhance the design work/ motion graphics
- Check and compress video files for the digital signage
- Visualize design projects by crafting design briefs according to business needs
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to create design solutions
- Support all business units, when required, on creative campaigns e.g. 2D posters and other printed artwork
- Support any projects relating to design solutions
- Strong in visual design, interactive, web design and motion graphics
- Demonstrate creativity and the ability to execute design work within tight timelines
- Good time management to schedule and sequence multiple tasks concurrently
- Proficiency in Adobe Software like After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro
- Ability to quickly learn and efficiently use a wide array of software applications.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous, proven ability to innovate, work independently and work in a team
- Ready to work flexible hours including weekends, evening and nights, based on the demands of the business
- Diploma/ Degree in Interactive Digital Media or related field preferred
- Experience with video editing, post-production and animation will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in the similar capacity
Location : Near City Hall MRT
Working days : 5 days - Monday to Friday (9.00am to 6.00pm)
Salary : Basic + AWS
How To Apply:If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Bong Yi Yong (EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1983768) by clicking APPLY NOW button or email to
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected Salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Notice Period / Availability to commence work
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.
Kindly ensure your resumes provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!