Junior / Senior .NET Developer
- Participate in full project life cycle from requirements gathering to project implementation, maintenance and support.
- Be responsible for program design, coding, testing and documentation.
- Develop secure, scalable and good quality application programs and API within allocated man days.
- Perform data migration, data transformation and scripting.
- Have a passion for delivering zero defect codes and be responsible for ensuring the codes meet the expected SLA.
- Participate in continuous integration activities and automation frameworks for testing and deployment.
The ideal candidate shall possess the following
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- At least 1-2 years of project experience (3-6 years for Senior Position) in application development/maintenance/support.
- Good problem solving & communication skills.
- Hands-on experience in transforming functional specifications into design specifications.
- Faster learner
- Good knowledge in C++, C#, ASP.NET, Web services, SQL and IIS.
- Experience in MS Sharepoint will be a strong advantage (particularly in the areas of webpart development and maintenance, migration services, complex server farm design/deployment/maintenance etc.)
Salary shall be based on experience and qualification. Please state current / expected salary, notice period and photo in your resume.