Role and Responsibilities
• Diagnose, troubleshoot and provide end-to-end management of infrastructure disruptions or technical issues encountered by users, and plan infrastructure upgrade activities
• Engage all stakeholders to gather requirements on the network infrastructure to plan, design, install, test & implement systems in accordance with the specifications & service level
• Provide network consultancy services to the customers for technical design formulation and clarifications
• Ensure all projects are implemented based on technical best practices and with high quality standards.
• Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented networks until customer acceptance.
• Assist in preparation of proposals and solution presentations to customers
• Able to be pro-active, multi task and work independently
• Work with various network vendors to implement the project as a whole
• Able to carry out the delegated tasks efficiently and reliably while providing timely status updates to the project leads and project manager
Essential technical requirements:
• Enterprise Networks Design and Implementation
• Extensive experience with hands in Datacenter Network Management
• Good experience on Cisco/Huawei/HP network products
• Excellent knowledge on IP internetworking, LAN Switching, IP Routing protocols (OSPF, BGP), VPC, HSRP, VSS
• Excellent Knowledge on Wireless and NAC (Cisco & Aruba)
• Experience on L1 level in handling Firewalls (PaloAlto & Cisco ASA) and F5 Load balancer (GTM & LTM)
• Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently
• Network certification – CCNP minimum
Minimum of 5-6 years’ of technical expertise on Cisco Network products preferably. Expertise in the following areas is must:
• Excellent active listening skills
• Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Experience and knowledge of incident, change , problem management principles, methodologies and tools
Established in 1991, Collabera is one of the fastest growing end-to-end information technology services and solutions companies globally. As a $500 million IT company, Collabera's client-centric business model, commitment to service excellence and Global Delivery Model enables its global 2000 and leading mid-market clients to succeed in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
With over 9000 IT professionals globally, Collabera provides value-added onsite, offsite and offshore technology services and solutions to premier corporations. Over the past few years, Collabera has been awarded numerous accolades and Industry recognitions including.
Collabera listed in GS 100 - recognized for excellence and maturity
Collabera named among the Top 500 Diversity Owned Businesses
Collabera listed in GS 100 & ranked among top 10 service providers
Collabera was ranked:
32 in the Top 100 Large Businesses in the U.S
18 in Top 500 Diversity Owned Businesses in the U.S
3 in the Top 100 Diversity Owned Businesses in New Jersey
3 in the Top 100 Privately-held Businesses in New Jersey
66th on FinTech 100
35th among top private companies in New Jersey
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Hardware, IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Developer, Administrator
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content