• Manage the design, implementation and maintenance of new and existing LAN and WAN for our customers.
• Lead and guide a team of junior network engineers in troubleshooting and resolving network issues.
• Design and implement network projects.
• Change review and impact analysis for network changes.
• Planning future improvement and suggesting solutions to reduce network faults.
• Plan, priorities and execute planned maintenance on network to support network growth, address software/hardware defects.
• Provide training to First & Second level Network engineers.
• Manage and monitor network capacity through proactive approach.
• Service level improvement on Network through design change, monitoring improvement and capacity management.
• Monitor and resolve chronic issues related to network.
• Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Information Systems from a recognized institution.
• Minimum 4 to 6 of relevant working experiences in Network operations.
• Good understanding of Internet routing protocols and technologies including TCP/IP, OSFP, BGP, MPLS/VPN.
• Knowledge of routers/switches architecture and software upgrade procedure.
• Good knowledge on Telco, enterprise network and technologies.
• Experienced in firewalls/IPS/IDS/Proxy/Monitoring tools.
• Certifications such as CCNP/ CCIP/CCSP/ CCIE/ JNCA /ITILV3.
• Possess good analytical and trouble-shooting skills in the area of technical fault isolation and rectification.
• Ability to handle customers.
Please send your most updated CV in MS WORD FORMAT to [HIDDEN TEXT]
Kindly indicate your availability, current and expected remuneration package.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Quinnox Solutions Pte Ltd (License Number: 06C3126)
Registered EA Personnel (Reg. No.:R1111100)
Quinnox Solutions specializes in providing search and recruitment services. We pride ourselves in delivering effective human capital solutions in the diverse field of Technology based on our keen perception of both our clients' business needs and candidates' career aspirations.
EA License Number: 06C3126
Job Description : Job Roles & Responsibilities: * Engaging with clients in understanding their requirements, scoping, discovering and defining solutions, explaining business benefits * Creating innovative solution designs that utilize our ext
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content