• Maintaining and administering the organization computer networks.
• Maintenance of computer networks, hardware, software, and other related systems, performing disaster recovery operations, protecting data, software, and hardware from attacks, and replacing faulty network hardware components when necessary.
• Working closely with the users of our network to identify potential issues and fix existing problems in accordance with the specifications & service level.
• Perform cross functional support (network and either security or systems).
• Maybe required to be on shift for 24 x7 over a period between 2 weeks to 3 months, depending on the operation requirement.
• Minimum 5 years experience Network Administration.
• Mimimum 2 years comparable working experience in any of the following areas:
o Systems Administration (either Linux, Unix, Windows).
o Information security management & Audit.
o Security vulnerability assessment.
• Basic scripting knowledge.
• Hands-on L2/L3 experience in supporting enterprise Data Centre Core networks.
• Experience in implementing and administrating network devices, such as Switches, Routers, Hubs, Servers, Cables, Racks, Firewalls, Wireless Controllers, and Wireless Access Points.
• Experience with Structured Cabling Systems.
• Experience in implementing and administrating network routing protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF, BGP & network Security, IPv6.
Please send your most updated CV in MS WORD FORMAT to [HIDDEN TEXT]
Kindly indicate your availability, current and expected remuneration package.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Quinnox Solutions specializes in providing search and recruitment services. We pride ourselves in delivering effective human capital solutions in the diverse field of Technology based on our keen perception of both our clients' business needs and candidates' career aspirations.
EA License Number: 06C3126
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content