- Perform monitoring of Network Health Performance
- Manage network incidents to closure, notify and escalation
- Manage service requests to closure
- Comply to ITSM/ITIL methodologies in daily operation e.g. Change, Incident & problem management.
- Monitor & measure the performance & availability of systems proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & service level availability.
- Support service continuity measures i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan.
- Configures, tests, and maintains LAN/WAN equipments and related services.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for network.
- Attain key certifications for partnership with key vendors.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience
- Extensive hands-on experience on managing and implementation of network
- Working experience in a large scale enterprise MPLS network environment
- Knowledge in Sophos firewall, Cisco network products, Fortigate firewall, Palo-Alto firewall will be advantageous
- Minimum certification of CCNA or higher
- Be customer-oriented and possess good communication skills
- Possess strong analytical skills and proactive in resolving problems and proposing alternate approaches where appropriate.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume in MS Word format + Recent Photo to [Confidential Information]
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Should you require further clarification, please let me know.
Jia Ling (EA Reg no: R1872250)