• Participate in day-to-day network operations
• Pro-active in ensuring stability, response time, operational consistency and life cycle over the network, while providing monthly reports on activity, quality and performance of this network
• Respond promptly to incident, root cause analysis & provide temporary and/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated
• Troubleshoot network issues before they turn into problems
• Participate in capacity planning
• Respond appropriately to alarms, alerts, and notifications for the environment from the monitoring system.
• Document/Maintain processes, procedures, inventory and low level/high level network diagram
• Working knowledge of security best practices, common threats and the various counter measures
• Implement service continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business
• Participate 24 x 7 coverage one week per a month
• Work, as member of the Network operation team, and act as backup of other members
Infinite Computer Solutions is a global service provider of Infrastructure Management services, Intellectual Property (IP) Leveraged Solutions, and IT Services, focused on the telecom, media, technology, manufacturing, and healthcare industries. Our services span from Application Management Outsourcing, Packaged Application Services, Independent Validation, and Verification, Product Development, and Support, to higher value-added offerings including Managed Platform, and Product Engineering Services.
Infinite was recognized among the Dataquest Top 20 Best IT Employers in 2004, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific in 2004, Top 100 Global Outsourcing Provider in 2006 by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP), and Top 10 Global Telecom Outsourcing Provider in 2006 by IAOP.
Industry Certifications and Assessments
Infinite was successfully assessed for CMMi L5 in April, 2004. As part of its sustained focus on quality, Infinite has initiated organization wide efforts to upgrade to the next version of CMMi L5 in 2008-2009. Infinite's strict adherence to quality is also clearly reflected in it being assessed at BS- 7799 (ISO 27001) and for the ISO 9001:2000 certification. To enhance solutions by reducing defects and cycle times in support function processes, Infinite has now embarked on the Six Sigma initiative.
Telecom is our key vertical, and we aim to be a dominant telecom and media services company for service providers, equipment manufacturers, and software vendors. Infinite is one of the few companies of its size to have extensive experience with several global telecom service providers, OEMs, and ISVs.
Our footprint spans several countries in four continents offering onsite, offsite, and near-shore capabilities in major international markets. We have established our presence in most of the large telecom, and IT services markets of the world with offices at multiple locations in the U.S, as well as in the U.K, India, Singapore, Malaysia, and China. We have also been growing our development centers in India Bangalore, Chennai, and Hyderabad.
We believe our ability to grow on a sustainable basis, and maintain differentiation in the market place will significantly depend on our strength to attract, train, motivate, and retain our people.
We are listed among the Offshore 100 in neoIT 2005 Study, and were ranked 50th in the International Data Corporation (IDC) Dataquest (DQ) Top 20 Best Employer survey in 2004.
Infinite Computer Solutions Pte. Ltd. (“Company or “Infinite) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Infinite is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Infinite are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without any partiality towards the race, color, gender, religion or belief, nationality, social or ethnic origin, age (described under the purview of law), differently abled, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Infinite will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of the above, while hiring or during employment.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content