• Provide Presales support on IP networking, IoT access and Cloud solutions to customers and partners
• Prepare technical solution proposals and documentation for turnkey projects
• Evaluate products and technologies for new solutions
• Provide professional services on implementing L2/L3 switches, wireless AP & controllers, firewall, Network Access Controller (NAC), and Certificate Authority for enterprise networks
• Serve as Level 1 to Level 3 support for our customer and partners
• Design, develop, implement and maintain infrastructure providing wireless managed services to medium to large enterprise clients
• Diploma or Degree in IT, Computer Science, Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent
• Experience in deploying & managing networks and system architecture of multi-vendor infrastructure comprising of network routers, switches, wireless controller, wireless access point & system which includes:
o LAN switches:
§ CISCO Platform: Catalyst 29XX Series, 38XX Series, 45XX Series
§ Alcatel Lucent Omni switches
§ CISCO Nexus series will be a plus
§ CISCO Platform: 8XX, 18XX, 28XX Series
o Cisco Aironet, Meraki, Aruba, HP, Ruckus or equivalent Wireless vendors’ product
o ClearPass, Cisco ISE or other NAC Solutions
o AD, DNS, DHCP, GPO, LDAP, RADIUS & AAA servers
o Automate operational processes using various scripting language which include: Shell, Rudy, Phyton, Ansible and Puppet. o Window/Linux/UNIX OS environments
• Experienced in Administration and troubleshooting in network environment.
• Experience in cloud architecture, design and development
• Experience with products implementing in some or all of the following solutions will be advantages:
o On-Premise Private Cloud (Microsoft-based, VMware-based)
o Public Cloud (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google GCP)
o Hybrid Cloud
Candidates should have at least 3-5 years of relevant experience.
• IPv6 knowledge and experience will be an advantage
• CCNA certification is a must, other network certifications like CCNP/CCDP/MCSE/CWNA/CWNP would be preferred
• Good working attitude
• Hardworking and eager to learn new technologies and skills
With years of experience and expertise in the job recruitment market, employers and job seekers alike have come to rely on us for important HR acquisition needs, such as Executive Search, Permanent and/or Overseas Placements.
We provide not just the above, but a range of comprehensive services that includes:
- Permanent Job Placements / Executive Search
- Foreign Worker Labour Supply
- Temporary Placements
- Contract Placements
Protemps started in 1987 when Ms. Dorothy Neo, our Founder / Managing Director noticed an opportunity in the niche employment market for temporary/contract staff and decided to set up a business to serve the needs of industries.
Since then, Protemps has been continually placed at the forefront of the recruitment industry and has expanded into other areas such as Permanent Placements, Foreign Talent Placements, Executive Search and HR Consultancy.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content