· Responsible for day to day Operations and administration on network & security infrastructure
· Perform Installation, configuration and maintenance of network equipment and network operating System
· Responsible for security particularly trouble shooting and/or debugging network related problems.
· Managing of Cisco Security devices; ASA appliance 5555-X and 5585-X, Checkpoint Firewall, Palo Alto Firewalls
· Managing of Cisco Data & Security Devices; ASDM, CSM and DCNM
· Managing of Servers; AAA, SNMP, Syslog, NTP, DHCP, FTP, DNS, IPS, VPN, AAA, DNS, DHCP, load balancers
· Managing of Cisco Routers and Switches Catalyst 6500,4500,3750,2960 & 3560 Series
· Managing of Alcatel Switches Omni Switches 6850 & Omni Switch 9000
· Significant exposure to TACACS+, Radius, and Cisco Access Control System
· Receipt, evaluation and implementation of inbound Network Access user and device provisioning/de-provisioning service requests
· Network security issue resolving approach
· Alignment with security governance team
· Perform maintenance of the network authorization infrastructure as well as network backup system.
· Maintains inventory of equipment and parts as well as documentation of vendor activates.
· Develop and documents systems standards for computer and network device.
· Recommend and schedule repairs to the LAN/WAN and ensure timely user notification of maintenance requirements and effects on system availability.
· Troubleshoot networks, system, and applications to identify and correct malfunction; other operational difficulties and provide telephone and internal users.
· 3+ Years of Strong Experience in Networking & Security is must.
· Preferably with one of the given Certification - CCNA/CCNP and any Firewall Certifications
· Experience in managing Wireless Environment with WLAN Controller.
· Experience in managing Network Access Control
· Assets risk measurement and Mitigation/Minimize risk
· Strong networking background and experience, with the ability to do troubleshooting of both access control and network related problems.
· Good Knowledge troubleshooting, problem identification, problem resolution and/or resolution recommendation activities to first- and second-level teams
· Operational experience in managing/maintaining Enterprise network environments within a managed service environment.
· Operational experience in Load Balancers, Nexus switches, Proxy Servers, CUCM Solutions
· Candidate should have the experience in NAC solutions
· Excellent English written and verbal communication skills with specific focus on technical and operational documentation.
· Must be customer-focused with good problem solving skills.
Functions : IT
Industries : Consultancy, Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: Technology
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level
• Extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in payment processing and financial services and success contributing to or managing specific workstreams that involve the following areas: • Thorough understanding of Global Transaction Banking
Perform network administration, provisioning and configuring tasks for the in-scope network environment and able to do software upgrade in network devices
Responsible to effectively carry out IT professional services and troubleshooting in our expanding Customer’s IT environment.
To design, develop, test and deploy web and mobile applications using Java/Kotlin for Android and Swift/Objective C for iOS with (or) React Native frameworks.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content