Job Description :
- Basic + VB
- Good career prospect
- Competitive Salary Package
Our client, a well-known IT company is hiring highly motivated Network Programmer.Responsibilities:
- Translate the organizational/business requirements to technical requirements and producing the requirement documents for semi-complex (or) complex systems
- Interfacing with customers, upper tier applications owners to gather the high-level requirements and map into specific deliverables
- Working closely with product SMEs/Architects to understand the technical requirements and produce logic flow diagrams, functional codes, scripts
- Working with technical management to design functions that effectively reflect business needs, service-level and availability requirements, and other technology parameters
- Establishing governing principles for design and developments
- Integrating security practices throughout the entire development process
- Designing the strategies, test plans and articulating the requirements for the successful validations of development works
- Determining requirements and developing a phase test plan, identifying optimal schedules and means for executing test scripts and rolling out the codes
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting and providing end-to-end management of infrastructure disruptions or technical issues encountered by users, and planning infrastructure enhancement activities via codes
- Performing as subject matter expert in relevant domains.
- Degree in IT/Computer Science or relevant discipline majoring in network
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in network infrastructure and network programming
- Certification in CCNA/CCNP/CCIE
- Good software engineering and programming skills
- TCP/IP, Internetworking protocols, network components
- Rest API, Python, Ansible, YAML, Jinga2, Shell Scripting
- C++, C#, Web programming
- Good domain knowledge in network infrastructure and internetworking
- Good analytical skills & logical thinking
- Proficiency in software development methodologies
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Analytical mind and strong problem solving skills
- Location : Central
- Salary : Up to $10k + Variable Bonus
- Work Days : 5 days per week
The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction by providing attractive staff benefits, welfare & training programmes to all staff.How to Apply:
If you are organised, meticulous, adapt well to changes and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.Simply submit your application by emailing your updated rsum (in MS Word format) to Martin Hu Ting Xuan (EA Personnel Registration No: R1986096) at
Click the Apply Now button at the bottom of the page or
Call your friendly Consultant, Martin Hu, at 6590 9861 for a confidential discussion. I will be glad to assist you!YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.
Kindly ensure your resumes provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application.