1. Cooperate with headquarters to manage the local team and achieve project targets.
2. Communicate with Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) team to help launch TikTok project.
3. Follow up closely with BPO on progress and proactively detect potential risks, prepare and complete action plans, to ensure and maintain moderation quality.
4. Maintain and improve moderation quality and management by cooperating with vendors; identifying and resolving problems; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
1. Fluency in English, passion for supporting management of moderation through exceptional listening, cooperative relationship building, resourcefulness and strong written and verbal communication.
2. Ability to adapt communication and working style to a wide variety of personalities and situations in ByteDance overseas sites;
3. Open to frequent overseas business travel.
4. Commitment to implementing feedback and work cross-functionally as a means to achieving team performance goals.
Regional Business Development Specialist, SEA (IT Computers,IT Peripheral, Printers, Consumer Electronics) Job Summary: * Managing B2B channel partners in the region * In-depth knowledge of the
The Account Director, Enterprise Sales is a senior sales professional responsible for driving WeWork’s enterprise revenue strategy and results. This is a unique opportunity to build an Enterprise netw
YOUR MISSION: * Manage our Marketplace business, enable growth in sales and margins according to brand initiatives , PUMA’s strategy and key product stories. * Take on full ownership of a variet
PURPOSE & OVERALL RELEVANCE FOR THE ORGANIZATION: This role is responsible for providing visibility and transparency for South East Asian (SEA) Ecommerce buying metrics to maximize the sales, profit
Responsibilty: Adhering to SLAs 1. Mentoring / Training Team Members 2. Perform root cause analysis 3. Troubleshooting technical issues 4. Ensuring that the processes are adhered to 5.
A top FMCG company is recruiting for a Data Analyst - SEA&I Direct Analytics (contract) job for their data team based in Singapore. About the Data Analyst - SEA&I Direct Analytics (contract) Role: A
Responsibilities: * Liaise with internal and external parties * Backup and migration of end user data * Perform Microsoft Office Window upgrade (WINXP to WIN7) * Any other ad-hoc duties
We are seeking for a highly motivated individual to join Regional Center South East Asia (RC SEA) to lead the Network Development for Daimler Commercial Vehicle and further strengthen the market posit
Job Scope: Provides on-site field support to customers. Performs basic installations, repairs, upgrades and maintenance on hardware and equipment. Assists in the analysis of technical products, system
We are looking for a strong Trading Floor/IT Support Desk Engineer who will provide white glove, trade floor, VIP support to all employees. Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as
As an e2i Specialist, you will be part of the team to create an impact on the employment and employability of jobseekers and working people through the creation, development and delivery of integrated
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial and technology. Our talented people empowe
Job: * Provide tier 1 support and communications on all applications, Windows Server, user administration and trouble shooting for users and clients. * Escalation to tier 2 support or Regional
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content