Job Description :
- Open Budget + AWS + Attractive Benefits + Career Progression
- Worlds Leader Freight Forwarder, MNC
- 5 day work week, East
Our client is one of the Worlds leading Logistic Freight Forwarder (MNC) with strong customers bases in the electronics, machinery, automotive, chemical, consumer goods, pharmaceutical, healthcare and construction industries .
- Manage a team of 15 staffs in the daily logistic operation
- Setup , review of SOPS
- Handle escalations / complaints
- Ensure the implementation of goals,objectives, policies,procedures and work standards for the operations of the program
- Monitoring staff performance and developing staff potentials (FF Sea OP, FF Air OP, FF Sales)
- Diploma / Degree in any field
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in freight / logistics operations
- Experience in logistics / freight forwarding is required
- Location : East (Changi South)
- Working days : 5 days Monday to Friday(8.00am to 5.00pm)
- Challenging, open, engaging, collaborative and creative environment
- The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction by providing attractive staff benefits, welfare & training programmes to all staff.
How to Apply:
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to
Principal Consulting Manager, Koh Mui Hong (Reg no. R1108738 )
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or rsum to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.
Kindly ensure your resumes provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application.