- To manage all Asia logistics and customer service for a fast growing tequila brand which launched in 2016
- Coordinate logistics and align with customers and forwarders to ensure shipments are on-time.
- Documentation process and filing for Asia and Singapore operations in Quickbooks & Dropbox
- To support new product development, POS procurement & shipping, and product launch
- Request quotes for all shipments inbound into bonded warehouses in Singapore and Europe
- Follow up on Cargo ready dates for new shipments inbound
- Arrange shipping (upon quote approval) of all shipments from Mexico to Singapore / Europe
- Work closely with distillery and warehouse to ensure production orders are correct and delivery arrangements, including special requirements for specific customer orders have been requested on time.
- Preparation of shipping documents for all shipments
- Acquiring docs from Distillery and filing of export documents for all shipments in DropBox.
- To ensure all correct documentations are received by Office on-time to process payments
- Work closely with the warehouse to ensure goods are received smoothly and clear Customs efficiently
- Prepare all Commercial Invoices and Packing lists (CI & PL) for all international shipments
- Prepare / acquire from distillery all additional documentation needed for the Customer’s import requirements i.e. COO, Lab Analysis, Health Certificate, Fumigation report, CI&PL, Tax Invoice
- Assist with any additional labelling requirements needed by the Customer i.e. importer labels etc and work closely with warehouse to execute these requirements
- Align with customers and follow up on shipment status, documentation and order fulfillment related items.
- Arrange samples and / or POS shipments to new / existing Customers
- Prepare / Update weekly shipment schedule with Warehouse, relevant Customers and Codigo team
- To ensure all documentations are filed properly in DropBox for audit requests
Asia (Codigo Group) Operations Documentation Process:
- Prepare all documentation related to order fulfillment and shipments inbound and outbound
- Prepare related reports for order fulfilment, shipments, open orders and defect tracking on a weekly / monthly / quarterly basis.
- Preparation of weekly inventory management report with customer allocations and orders
- Update inventory sheets with stock movements for Singapore / International shipments
- Prepare necessary inventory reports for audit
- Updating of POS catalogue on a timely basis / arrangement of POS shipments
- A&P Budget tracking
- Defect Tracking
- POS requests
- Management of special customer requests e.g. bottle labelling
New Product Operations (including POS products)
- Manage regional input and needs around key project milestones that maximize growth and regional alignment.
- Manage shipments in and add relevant new SKU’s to all reports
- Arrange shipping of samples to Customers
- Liaise with Accounting on SKU set up
- Preparation / updating of regional Sales Sheets / filing of sales sheets
- Acquire / File product bottle shots
- Update presentations as required
- In-Market: manage defect tracking and resolutions
- Weekly and Monthly reporting
- Updating of Supply Plan based on Sales, Purchases and Demand
- Any additional tasks assigned by Line Manager.
To get this job...
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree and 5-7 years of relevant experience
- You are extremely organized and have a high attention to detail
- You have aligned experience. You enjoy solving problems. You don’t get flustered easily.
- You are a self-starter. You’re motivated to continually find a better way. You easily move between various projects on the go.
- You are very experienced with MS Office – Excel, Word and Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat.
- You are people focused. You’re patient, level-headed and cool under pressure.
- You're a super hero at building rapport and everlasting relationships
- You are self-assured and you write and speak English well
- You have a can-do approach. You think on your feet. You’re cool with ambiguity and you roll with the punches when things change.
- You are driven. You’re comfortable managing your time to successfully reach goals.