As Singapore’s leading supermarket retail player and a household name close to all, we have grown with you over the years. It is now your turn to grow an exciting new career and fulfil your aspirations with us. Join us as we embark on a journey to make lives better for our customers, community, environment and employees.
At NTUC FairPrice, we offer you more than just a job. We are committed in giving our employees a rewarding career through comprehensive development opportunities. We promise a wonderful workplace culture with ample opportunities for growth at different levels of your career. Every of our 10,000 employees across Singapore is important.
If the prospect of working in an organization at the forefront of retail technology and innovation excites you, look no further.
Grow your career with us today and make a difference.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the execution of FairPrice Marketplace & B2B day-to-day operations
- Ensure timely fulfilment of Marketplace & B2B customer orders by working closely with Fulfilment Center and logistics stakeholders
- Coordinate with various stakeholders (Warehouse, First Mile Transporters, Business Partners, B2B Clients etc.) to improve workflow, address operational issues and set up new processes for new business needs and scalability
- Develop long and short term operations work plan that is driven by the business sales forecast with the usage of historical data
- Shape all transport processes, procedures, and schedules of the daily activities of the transport operation
- Create documentation of manuals and SOPs for new initiatives
- Oversee relationship management with our contractors ensuring there is service and quality alignment cross our businesses
- Respond to queries and issues related to handling of Marketplace Products (including damages, returns, quality issues) that would result in a failed fulfilment
- Manage business partners’ disputes arising from day-to-day operations
- Update the operations cost models master and track data on a continuous basis
- Maintain a log of deductions/fines and ad hoc charges/credit notes with consistent contractual compliance for Transport service provisions
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives across Marketplace & B2B operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, operations management or related field preferred
- Outstanding business analytics skills including knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong understanding of e-commerce and interest in driving business improvements through team leadership, data-driven decision making, and end-to-end project management.
- Is able to demonstrate ability to manage team and work closely with various stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated, meticulous and results oriented.