- Attractive employer within the luxury E-Commerce industry
- A role that offers opportunities for career progression
Our client is Asia Pacific's fast-growing marketplace for authentic footwear. They aim to make the most exclusive luxury wear from around the world available to the APAC region and are now expanding their team based in Singapore.
As an Operations Associate, you will examine the footwear products before authenticity checks are conducted to ensure the product is sold as listed, and sale information is accurate.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing an understanding of shoe conditions, specifically those that are considered issues according to the firms standard.
- Ensuring all the details of the transactions are correct in the product and order conditions, i.e., condition, original packaging, etc
- Examining product as part of the authentication process
- Learn and stay up-to-date on individual product model characteristics
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they come up
- Fulfilment by arranging the product for authentication, creating shipments and packing out orders
- You will also be involved in shipment and delivery processes, making sure to get every product out accurately and efficiently.
- You have at least 1 year's experience in a Quality Control role preferably within E-commerce or Retail industry.
- You are able to develop internal processes and adheres to it
- You are highly organized and have excellent attention to detail
- You are a quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently
- You can adapt to a dynamic, extremely fast-paced tech startup environment
- You are willing to work extended hours as occasionally needed to meet business needs.