A Japan-based Information Technology consulting firm, specializing in systems infrastructure, cloud and database services, is currently looking for Oracle Database Specialist responsible for pre-sales support, assessment and diagnostics, performance tuning, database security and providing 2nd level operational support.
1. Provide presales technical and functional support to sales teams in their engagement with prospective customers and be able to write technical proposals.
2. Identify and isolate Database/SQL performance problems and perform optimization to resolve the issues.
3. Implement security on database using native or 3rd party tools.
4. Support database operations such as routine troubleshooting, backup and initiating recovery procedures.
5. Create and maintain database documentation, recording all changes carried out on the databases.
6. Conduct evaluation and selection of software and hardware components of database infrastructure.
1. Bachelor of Science in Information Systems or related work experience.
2. Knowledge and experience in Oracle Database, including troubleshooting skills, operational monitoring (eg. using Oracle Enterprise Manager,OEM) and backup & recovery (eg. using Recovery Manager, Zabbix, NetBackup), networking and storage.
3. Knowledge and experience in Oracle Database assessment and diagnostics, performance tuning and security, including OS level configuration, shell scripting and tuning (eg. Linux, Windows OS, Solaris, AIX and other UNIXs).
4. Knowledge and experience of Oracle Engineered Systems/Appliance products, such as Exadata, Oracle Cloud Machine (OCM), Oracle Database Appliance (ODA), Zero Data Loss Recovery Appliances (ZDLRA) is desirable.
5. Knowledge of other relational databases such as MySQL, MS-SQL, PostgreSQL or DB2 would be an advantage.
1. Installing Oracle software 2. Creating Oracle databases 3. Performing upgrades of the database and software to new release levels 4. Starting up and shutting down the database 5. Managing the d
We are looking for individuals interested in Oracle Database Administrator role for one of our esteemed clients in Singapore. If interested, reply with the below mentioned details. Updated resume N
· Strategic Planning and Direction · Design Migration Patterns from On-premise to Public Cloud · Design Migration Patterns for Hetro genius and Homogenous environments · Design Architecture Pattern
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content