- Responsible for analysis, design, development, implementation and L3 maintenance
- Gather requirement from customer, perform technical impact analysis and estimate effort for development, prepare and update schedule as per required
- Document, define and track of functional and technical requirements
- Prepare SIT/UAT test cases and perform execution.
- Troubleshoots issues and problems, work out clear action plan(s) to resolve such issues, develops, tests and implements the agreed solution into production, following the Bank’s Policies and Procedures
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized institution.
- Good knowledge on Oracle and SQL Server database, profound skills in PL/SQL programming, UNIX/LINUX shell scripting and DOS scripting
- Experience of Java development on UNIX/LINUX platform is a plus
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845