Our client in the medical/healthcare industry is looking for an Order Management Lead/Trainer. He/She will guide and oversee the Order Management team, drives solution-oriented decisions, collaborating closely with cross-functional departments to ensure orders are processed accurately and efficiently. Contributes to the company’s overall order management strategy to help ensure we have a seamless and efficient quote-to-cash process.
• Expert Super-User of department tools and will gain exposure to other organizations and their tools. Works with management to develop effective training plans that will enhance skill level and cross training knowledge throughout the team.
• Develop training programs to train employees and meet the needs of the organization.
• Understand the needs of the employees to develop or assess training materials that will help employees understand the subjects being taught.
• Present to groups of employees, speak interpersonally with individuals, report to management and meet with vendors.
• Provides administrative support at a specialist level. Incumbents are highly proficient in a broad range of activities related to their job. May act as a lead or mentor to more junior technical or administrative support personnel.
• Expect a high volume of verbal and written customer interaction. May act as Team Leader in approval of resources to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Oversight and accountability to the Order Management team’s data integrity during the order entry process.
• Provides input, capture, and implementation of new metrics.
• Provides input towards team skill development and assessment.
• Supports internal audits as needed.
• Ensure timely follow up / resolution of outstanding issues and point of escalation.The Requirements::
• A good tertiary education in Business, Finance or related field is required. Additional work experience in lieu of a degree may be considered.
• Must have 5+ years of experience in Order Management or other Sales Operations role with Order to Cash experience.
• Extensive experience with SAP (S/4HANA) is a key requirement.
• 2-3 years of experience mentoring and training in a medical/Life science environment preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver meaningful and interesting presentations.To Apply:
• Please send your latest CV to [HIDDEN TEXT]
• Kindly indicate your availability, current and expected remuneration package.
• We regret only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career page: http://quinnox-solutions.com/career-page/
Quinnox Solutions Pte Ltd (License Number: 06C3126)
Registered EA Personnel (Reg. No.:R1105470)