(Manager): (West Coast School Canteen)
• Main job is to handle the daily operations of the school canteen with your team.
• Able to handle kitchen duties such as preparing food like pastas, sandwiches, fried snacks etc.
• Able to do proper stock check of food and minimise wastage.
• Able to work fast and cleanly.
• Delegate your co-workers with any other tasks.
• Keeping kitchen clean and operational
• Ensuring that the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic
• Any other duties assigned by management
• Education level not important. If you are a hardworking person with a good attitude, we want you!
• F&B course fresh graduates are welcome to try.
• Basic Food Hygiene Certificate needed.
• Monday to Friday (7am to 4:30pm). Weekends and public holiday off.
Please note that there will be NO work during school holidays - 1 week in March, 1 month in June, 1 week in Sep and 1.5 months in Nov and Dec. You can take a break or choose to work at our central kitchen during the holidays.
The Assistant Outlet Manager assists the Outlet Manager/Operations Manager in implementing business plans. He/She is involved in staff control and handling people issues. He/She performs store-level s
Duties and Responsibilities: - You will be trained to handle full outlet operations which includes backend kitchen duties, front end customer services, tea making procedure, product quality assurance,
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content