Looking for a different kind of part time or full time service role that's actually FUN
And with a pretty cool job title: Game Master!
We are currently hiring part-time and full time staff who are excited about escape rooms (and horror themes in general). You'll be working in a tightly knit fun team to provide the following to our wonderful customers:
- Greet customers and assist them with bookings on site and via phone calls
- Conduct briefing of game rules and back story of the games customers are playing
- Assist customers with hints during the game and prompting them with clues for them to progress to the next stage
- Cashiering duties
- Staging the games by resetting after each game and sanitising the common touch points
- To provide immaculate service while watching the games to ensure customers are safe and playing the games correctly
- Basic housekeeping of the shop
- Opening and closing of the shop
- Checking of gadgets and props to ensure games run smoothly
Here's what we're looking for in an outstanding individual to join our awesome team:
1. Reliable and responsible with good ethics
2. Energetic and enjoys interacting with customers
4. Loooooves horror, or at least is not afraid of horror themes
5. Able to work until 11pm during busy periods
6. Has good initiative
7. Able to facilitate groups of all ages and variety in number of pax
8. Able to multitask and take the lead
9. Fluently spoken in English and bilingual is a plus
10. Able to commit 2 to 3 days a week for a minimum period of 3 months
Location: The Cathay (Dhobt Ghaut)
Salary: $7 to $10.50 per hour and above for part timers. We expedite increments, even for part timers who perform well.
Incentives and over time pay will be provided.
Working Hours: Morning shift: 11am to 5pm Afternoon shift: 5pm to 10pm or closing, For late games that ends past 11pm, we do provide transport allowances.
Benefits: Career growth for senior roles/ managerial roles, including for part-timers. We also give out incentives and over time pay.
Interested candidates, please send in your resume and a recent photo to corporate(at)trapped.sg
We look forward to hear from you!
We are Carpe Diem. We teach Jiu-Jitsu and Judo, to adults and kids, at three studios in Singapore. Our mission is to encourage people to train martial arts, instilling future-ready resilience in them.
Job Description * To provide full works of optometric and opticianry services including sales. * To be involved in the day to day operation duties. * Office working hours, Mon to Sat except P
Benefits: . Competitive take home salary up to $3,500 every month . Job security as essential workers . Company bus and season parking provided ERP charges reimbursed . Able to start working immed
We are looking for this role to support our technical team. Responsibilities: * Provide administrative support to the team * Day-to-day operations schedule data entry into service software *
We are seeking a knowledgeable Application Support to monitor and maintain the efficiency of our software applications. In this role, your duties will include reporting to our software engineering tea
Requirements - * Prepare interesting syllabus * Identify children's needs and work to help each child develop his or her own potential. * Participate in annual concerts and public performance
We are looking for an HR Assistant to join our team! If you are passionate about HR operations and you would like to contribute in creating a great company culture, this is the right position for you.
- To carry out music programmes designed by the company. - To work with parents on classroom behavioural management and assessment matters. - To oversee exams, performances and / or competitions. - To
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content