We are looking for a Part Time Technical Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience and who can work from Home.Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates , reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
• Attract suitable candidates through online employment forums, social media etc.
• Conduct selection process/ interview through phone calls
• Screen candidates resumes and job applications
• Assessing applicants knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions
• Create awareness on job vacancies available
• Coordinate interview session with the team for candidate to be assessed and interviewed
• Pre and post interview follow-up with candidate
• Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
• Conduct a variety of primary and secondary sourcing techniques including, but not limited to, cold calling, boolean and targeted search methods, tapping into professional networks, leveraging social media, resume mining, employee referral programs, attending networking events and/or career fairs, etc.
•Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
•Good track record of results-oriented pipeline sourcing and hiring
•Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter
•Hands-on experience with various interview formats (Phone/Skype/Structured)
•Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
•Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
•Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience etc.
•Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
•Demonstrated knowledge of internet sourcing (blogs, social and professional networking, advanced boolean search logic, search modifiers and internet data-mining techniques)
•Hands on experience with various selection processes (like phone interviewing, video interviewing, reference check etc.
• Working in a large corporation in an advanced recruitment/HR environment is an added advantage
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Do you take ownership, embrace challenges, and thrive to achieve results? Are you passionate about technology and great products? We’re a world-leading smart mobility SaaS tech company with over 1,
Job Description We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant for 3 months (From Now to End July) Job Description * Provide general administrative / clerical duties and support (Data
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content