- Flexible working schedule - work remotely.
- Part-time role within a well-funded EdTech startup.
Our client is a well-funded startup that fills a crucial gap in learning today, especially for ambitious professionals. The Company provides affordable access to world-class content to help professionals move a step closer to achieving their aspirations.
You will be involved in editing short 5-7 page ebooks based on a transcript developed by senior business leaders and influencers. You will be provided with a set number of writing tasks each month and will be paid at the end of the month. This is a remote role.
You will be responsible for:
- Reworking rough transcripts into actionable, engaging 5-7 page ebooks.
- Working with the content angles and materials assigned to develop content that is interesting and engaging for readers.
- Collaborating with the team using Slack, shared Google Drive documents, and other tools
- A clear and engaging writing style with a user-centric approach
- A knack for establishing structural flow in a piece of writing
- An ability to apply writing guidelines consistently
- A good eye for proofreading and spotting typos
- Responsive communication and commitment to deadlines