- One of the most established technology firm
- Salary: Up to 7K per month
- Location: Pasir Panjang Road
- Benefit: Performance Bonus
- Responsible for identifying improvement ideas to continue develop the next evolution of the program framework in support of evolving partner business models and strategic goals. Works with the leadership to plan, prioritize and implement the ideas, in accordance with the Partner roadmap
- Propose design of PE architecture, including partner types, requirements, Value Point schema, leveling, benefits, economic model and branding to ensure an effective partner engagement across all geographies. Ensure business requirements across all functions (enablement, marketing, operations, finance, etc.) are defined and met
- Coordinate cross-functional teams (IT, legal, finance, operations, etc.) to deliver required systems, processes, policies, collaterals, agreement/contract templates, program guide … on scope, on budget and on time. Is responsible for detailed status reporting.
- Collaborate with all internal stakeholders (IT, operations, legal, marketing, MGTM, finance,) to drive continued simplification and automation of our end-to-end partner engagement
- Manage localization, roll-out and on-going execution of the program, including both new initiatives and program releases.
- Monitor program performance and program compliance
- Deep knowledge of partner programs, including overall program design, deployment & operations. Knowledge of SAP PartnerEdge is a strong plus.
Interested applicants, email your CV to [HIDDEN TEXT]| R1658610
Email Topic: Partner Program Manager (Contract) All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd | 91C2918