Core responsibility of Capacity Manager is Capacity Planning.
• The Capacity Manager is responsible for ensuring that services and infrastructure are able to deliver the agreed capacity and performance targets in a cost effective and timely manner.
• Considers all resources required to deliver the service, and plans for short, medium and long term business requirements.
Core responsibility of Patch Manager is Patch Management.
• Patch Manager is responsible to ensure that the security advisories for GPCS infrastructure are managed and responded to accordingly.
• Covers day-to-day IT security advisories handling for GPCS, liaise with engineers to test, evaluate and implement the same in QA & PROD environments, ensure to meet agreed SLA..
• Must be VMware certified.
• Possess Cloud IT operations working experience.
• Certified in ITIL is an added advantage.
Please send your most updated CV in MS WORD FORMAT to [HIDDEN TEXT]
Kindly indicate your availability, current and expected remuneration package.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Quinnox Solutions Pte Ltd (License Number: 06C3126)
Registered EA Personnel (Reg. No.:R1111100)
Quinnox Solutions specializes in providing search and recruitment services. We pride ourselves in delivering effective human capital solutions in the diverse field of Technology based on our keen perception of both our clients' business needs and candidates' career aspirations.
EA License Number: 06C3126
We at U3 Infotech looking for Network Engineer for one of our direct client. Someone holds CCNA certification with at least three (3) years hands-on practical experience in operating enterprise routers/switches, firewalls, load balance etc.
A minimum of 2 years as a command centre operator in an enterprise command centre, 2 years of Event Management and Incident Management experience. Monitoring of all systems, applications and network infra events using the monitoring tools.
You will be responsible for Reporting directly to Chief Corporate Officer and providing support in human resources and office administration function. Reviewing, recommending, revising and implementing human resources policies and procedures.
- Generate regular reports with measurable KPIs to track and analyse social media channels, Adwords, GDN, Youtube campaigns, sales and data for areas of improvement, website traffic flow report and providing updates.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content