F & B establishment require urgently - who can work efficiently and independent.
1. Able to handle headcount payroll for 200 employees
2. Diploma in any field with at least 2 years of working experience in HR
3. Well verse in Singapore employment law and HR practices
4. Good interpersonal & Communication skills, team player and has initiatives
5. Knowledge of INFO tech payroll system will be added advantage
6. Kowledge in Microsoft office applications
Main responsibilities -
1. Conducting payroll transactions in an efficient, accurate and timely manner
2. Maintain and updating payroll information, resolving any discrepancies
3. Support the implementation of HR initiatives and activities
4. Any other ad-hoc task given by the management
Responsibilities: * Process monthly full cycle payroll accurately and timely (Including commission calculation) * To prepare monthly payroll reports and reconciliation and resolve any payroll di
Our client, a market leader in the automotive industry with regional presence seeking for HR EXECUTIVE (PAYROLL & BENEFITS ADMINISTRATION). Requirements: * Degree/Diploma holder in HR or related.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content