We are Koru Partners, a thematically driven alternative investment firm identifying attractive investment opportunities that are backed by macro-holistic themes encompassing forward-looking social, economic, demographic, and technological changes. As a multi-asset investment manager, we manage funds ranging from real asset funds in shipping to venture capital. In addition, we also provide investment advice to established companies on their strategic opportunities.
We are looking for a Personal Assistant who will be assisting the Managing Partners (family of 3 – Thai/ Canadian/ HK) on personal matters as well as their extended family of 6. In addition, you will be required to assist in other ad-hoc duties of the firm.
- Assisting with any administrative tasks and ensuring that they are completed in an effective and efficient manner, including reviewing outside mail, drafting correspondence, preparing relevant paperwork, paying invoices, and coordinating calendars or schedules among others
- Scheduling and overseeing household maintenance
- Restaurant and event reservations
- Travel bookings
- Running household/ personal errands.
- Assisting in research/ fact-finding projects relevant to the family’s needs (e.g. education, healthcare, and etc) as needed
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Other administrative duties required by the firm
Qualifications & Skills
- You should be proactive, flexible, and have a strong desire to learn and succeed.
- Organised, good time management and detail-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (English)
- Good command of Thai Language (both verbal and written) is a plus.
- Tech-savvy. You are comfortable with using technology to manage your work/ tasks (Example of SAAS that we are using are Asana, Slack, Gmail, Google Calendar, Dropbox, Zoom, and etc).
- Dedication and Drive. You are a self-started who is able to work effectively with low levels of supervision or minimum direction while under pressure. You are energetic, resourceful, and a hands-on individual who pursues goals with sense of urgency. You readily cope with changing priorities, take initiative, and able to follow through the assigned tasks.
- Integrity and Ethics. You have a strong, ingrained sense of professional integrity and ethics.
- You are able to perform independent research and pull together your findings in a thoughtful and structured way.
- Singapore citizen/ Singapore permanent resident/ LTVP+ preferred
- Open to fresh-grads
- Salary range SGD 2,500 to SGD 4,000 based on qualifications
What You Can Expect
- Competitive salary package
- Health insurance and medical benefits
- Results, not face time, driven work environment
- Dynamic, fun and supportive team
Koru Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a team which is representative and inclusive of the talent, clients and communities empowers and gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace. We support employee wellbeing and a balanced life, providing avenues for employees to voice their concerns alongside inclusive employment policies.
How Do You Apply
Please send the following to
- Resume (required)
- Cover letter (optional)
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.