Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world's largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors andhigh-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking that best suit our customers needs.
We are currently seeking high calibre professional to join our team as a Personal Wealth Manager.Principal Responsibilities
- Adopt the needs-based approach to provide recommendations and solutions to meet customers personal banking needs
- Develop and implement wealth preservation and wealth accumulation plans using insurance solutions
- Build and entrench customer relationships
- Reach out to our client base with customer contacts provided by the bank
- Ensure all operational transactions are executed expeditiously and with minimum errors, while staying within compliance with audit and statutory guidelines
- Relevant experience in a similar field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills coupled with adaptability and willingness to learn
- Highly driven to excel in a focused and fast paced environment
- Accreditation in CHI and CMFAS Modules 1, 5, 6, 6A, 8, 8A, 9 and 9A will be advantageous
- A minimum degree from a recognized institution
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regards to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis.
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required.You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.