- Remuneration by merit.
- Personal and career development with comprehensive training provided.
- Be part of an amazing close-knitted team.
Our client is Singapore's leading financial firm that partners with other professionals and institutions to provide clients with business and financial solutions. Led by a well-respected industry expert, the Company also works with law firms to provide clients with customised solutions from an entire suite of services. From large corporations to individuals and their families, the Company is well-equipped to provide any financial related advice.The Job
As a Portfolio Consultant, you will increase the and quality of customer portfolio by providing financial services and offering product solutions tailored to client’s needs, in accordance with the Company's prescribed standards and industry regulatory requirements.
You are responsible for:
- Acquiring clients through various channels.
- Connecting with relevant industry players to ensure long term business relationships.
- Providing capital accumulation and wealth preservation solutions to clients.
- Developing and strengthening long-term relationships with customers by providing excellent customer service.
- You must possess a diploma or degree.
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Portfolio Management, Sales/ Key Account Management or Sales role, ideally within the Retail Banking, Investment Banking and Insurance industry.
- Experience covering Consumer, Financial Services, Healthcare, High Net Worth Individuals and Professional Services is strong plus.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder.
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments.
- You are self-motivated, with strong sales drive & energy to work independently and as a team.
- You are resilient and do not faze in times of pressure.