This position manages the set-up, execution, and maintenance of pricing activities through collaboration and coordination with multiple departments and locations. This position is also responsible for leading continuous
improvement efforts on pricing processes, documentation, and controls for all pricing and
- Maintain International Price Lists for the APAC Region business.
- Manage setup and maintenance of all International price lists, specific regions lists,
pricing qualifiers and product restriction coding.
- Manage the pricing discount process and controls.
- Manage periodic updates to Price Lists and republish as necessary, usually before the
beginning of each fiscal year.
- Assist with maintenance of all local subsidiaries price lists and discount programs.
- Serve as main point of contact for all changes, updates and modifications of price lists.
- Leverage process and technology to drive improved accuracy, value, scalability and
timeliness of pricing solutions.
- Create and distribute internal communications on price list changes and improvements.
- Support all Sales Programs and product offerings as related to pricing, including
periodic product promotions initiated by Marketing.
- Analyze quarterly business results, identifying ways to improve margins and
- Troubleshoot and support price execution inquiries including quoting and order
management issues related to pricing, price lists, markups, discounts, and root cause
identification of issues.
- Work cross functionally to improve the quality of pricing inputs and report output.
- Manage International Quoting tool and provide continuous improvement to the quoting
- Develop reports and analysis of our quoting process.
- Assist International Operations Project Leader and Product Managers with item
configuration and system set-ups as needed.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Management, or 3-5 years relevant
- Experience with Oracle required. Oracle Advanced Pricing experience highly
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work collaboratively.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Innate curiosity for business process improvement.
- Analytical, evaluative and data-driven mindset.
- Willingness to take ownership of processes and strive for continuous improvement.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Strong computer skills required. Microsoft Office expertise.
- Ability to travel up to 25%, International and Domestic
Connecte International Pte Ltd
EA License No: 15C7583
EA Personnel: Clover Lai Kah Wai
EA Personnel No: R1545465