- Provide leadership in cyber threat and incident management and investigation
- Review, triage, analyse (including forensics), respond and recover from suspicious events and security incidents
- Analyse and assess vulnerabilities, IOCs, cyber security intelligence, forensics and open source information to validate security risk and impact to The Group and recommend appropriate countermeasures,
- Perform proactive threat analysis from network traffic, user and security logs, and other relevant security data to hunt for potential adversary activity.
- Keep abreast of new and emerging cyber risks, attack vectors etc and assess impact.
- Recommend and implement tools to enhance The Group’s breach/compromise protection and detection.
- Conduct periodic vulnerability assessments, penetration test and red/blue teaming exercise.
- Conduct cyber incident response exercise and drills
- Develop and maintain cyber incident response and handling playbook for various threat scenarios.
- Degree holder with minimum 10 years of working experience in IT with at least 6 years relevant cyber incident response and investigation experience
- Strong experience analysing raw log files (i.e. firewall, IDS, PCAP, system logs), performing data correlation, analytics and using Splunk SIEM and compromise detection tools.
- Experience in leading incident investigations
- Strong understanding of Windows and Unix operating systems and command line tools, network protocols, TCP/IP fundamentals, and security infrastructure.
- Knowledge of technological trends and developments in the area of cyber security, risk management, threat hunting.
- Scripting experience for analysis and automate repeatable processes.
- Relevant industry certifications such as CISSP, CCNA-Security, Security+, GCIH, GIAC
- Good written skills and able to effectively communicate security and risk-related concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Able to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 12271
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [HIDDEN TEXT]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239