Key Words: Researcher, CREST, threat, malware, testing
Role: Principal Security Researcher
Industry: Security Consulting, Cyber Security, Information Security
Function: Cyber Security Research, Product Development, Penetration Testing, Technology Prototyping
About Our Client
About the Principal Security Researcher,
- Our client is focuses on delivering a comprehensive range of IT Security services to blue chip and public sector clients. Their philosophy is to deliver high quality testing, consultancy services and unsurpassed levels of support to the client base.
- They offer specialisation in areas like Information Security, Penetration Testing, Red Teaming, PCI & Payment Security, Research, Security Assessments, Compliance, Mobile Security, Incident Response, Scanning Services, Training, Threat Modelling, Cyber Security, Cyber Defence, and Phishing Assessments
- Small dedicated team, passionate about technology and keen to make a difference together with a fun collaborative team.
Benefits and Perks:
- Initiate and conduct offensive activities and research on current and future attack techniques
- Identify techniques to enhance detection, response and attack containment strategies
- Drive product innovation and development
- Publish publicity material in the form of articles, whitepapers and blogs on the company’s website
- Represent the organisation at communities, conferences and events.
- Build and drive company’s capability and visibility through collaborative initiatives and research
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
Personal attributes (*Desirable):
- IT Health Check Service (CHECK)
- PCI Security Standards Council - Approved Scanning Vendor
- PCI Security Standards Council - Qualified Security Assessor
- ISO 14001 sira Certification UKAS Management System
- ISO 9001 sira Certification UKAS Management System
- Certification International UKA 063
- Crown Commercial Service Supplier
- Experience using machine learning techniques to solve real-world problems
- Experience using threat hunting techniques to detect targeted attacks
- Familiarity with common techniques used by malware and attack frameworks to obfuscate themselves and otherwise avoid detection
- Strong coding skills in multiple languages for development of proof-of-concept offensive and defensive prototypes e.g. C/C++, C#, Powershell, Python
- Strong understanding of the inner workings of common networking protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP and SSL)
- Strong working knowledge of key operating systems, such as Microsoft Windows and Linux as well of experience using the Win32 API
- x86/x64 Reverse Engineering techniques
- Systematic individual with attention to detail
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously with attention to processes.
- Individual with offensive background moving to the defensive scene
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
+65 6589 8787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via [HIDDEN TEXT]. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.