• Lead the tooling team in problem solving, identifying of problems and analysis of root causes.
• Liaise with the various departments; design, manufacturing and planners on the progress to ensure effective tooling achieving 100% on time delivery.
• Support production in mould maintenance and trouble shooting.
• Analyse and implement continuous process improvement.
• Perform problem investigation and defect analysis and to solve specific technical issues and business problems.
• Provide technical support to Sales & customers with tooling feasibilities.
• Lead & Drive Stamping Production to continuous improve machine uptime and runtime efficiency so that OEE Performance target is met.
• Lead the Stamping Production to meet OP Vs Target and QAP target
• Diploma in Precision Engineering and/or Technical qualification in Tool & Die making.
• Minimum 15 years in Tool & Die making in metal stamping industry.
• High level knowledge in metal stamping, tooling technology, manufacturing processes and the application of SPC tools.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 15431.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [HIDDEN TEXT].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
We are looking for relevant candidate in semiconductor or automation equipment design. Who have more years of experience will be considered for senior position.
Job Description : Job Title: Automation Engineer Contract Duration: 6 months Location: Singapore Start Date: July / August 2020 My client is a world renowned manufacturer within the Biotechnology space. They are currently working on a new, fast - pa
Troubleshooting and providing support to the production application softwares and systems.
Planning, studying and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor
Our client provides fire protection system & equipment, safety solutions for marine, offshore, onshore and construction industries. We are looking for project engineer (Fire protection/ marine/ offshore)
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content