• Lead the tooling team in problem solving, identifying of problems and analysis of root causes.
• Liaise with the various departments; design, manufacturing and planners on the progress to ensure effective tooling achieving 100% on time delivery.
• Support production in mould maintenance and trouble shooting.
• Analyse and implement continuous process improvement.
• Perform problem investigation and defect analysis and to solve specific technical issues and business problems.
• Provide technical support to Sales & customers with tooling feasibilities.
• Lead & Drive Stamping Production to continuous improve machine uptime and runtime efficiency so that OEE Performance target is met.
• Lead the Stamping Production to meet OP Vs Target and QAP target
• Diploma in Precision Engineering and/or Technical qualification in Tool & Die making.
• Minimum 15 years in Tool & Die making in metal stamping industry.
• High level knowledge in metal stamping, tooling technology, manufacturing processes and the application of SPC tools.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 15431.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [HIDDEN TEXT].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content