Position Type :
Full time Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education) Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration Travel Percentage :
15 - 25%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking At FIS youu2019ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.About the team:
The International Compliance Team forms part of the Enterprise Global Compliance Function. The team has a global reach and responsibility for all aspects of regulatory compliance across FISu2019 entities and ensures the entities operate in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, rules, regulatory guidelines, and requirements, worldwide. We provide regulatory guidance and compliance support to various stakeholders and senior management across the business, and the team consists of experienced legal and compliance professionals. Being supportive, smart, collaborative, inclusive, creative, open, and passionate are the core values of the team and our culture.What you will be doing:
You will assist with the monitoring of FISu2019 compliance with Global Privacy Regulations, including but not limited to GDPR, LGPD, CCPA, PIPL, PIPEDA, etc. You will provide advice to FIS business units on existing and upcoming global Privacy laws. Additionally, you will risk assesses new products and services that process personal data. You will deputize for the Head of Privacy or any other team member, as necessary. 3 years + Privacy law experience required. Experience at multinational desirable. Experience with Regulatory complaints and investigations. Financial Services experience desirable. CIPP qualification desirable.
What you bring:
- To provide oversight and drive privacy compliance for recently acquired business.
- To monitor new and upcoming Privacy Regulation.
- To assist in the assessment, escalation, and notification of Privacy incidents.
- To conduct data audits, policy and notice updates, and subject access requests as necessary.
- To inform and advise FIS business units and employees on their obligations under global Privacy laws.
- To monitor compliance with global Privacy Regulations, amongst other countries.
- To risk assess all new FIS products.
- To assist the Head of Privacy or any other team member.
- To conduct data audits, policy and notice updates, records of processing activities (ROPA's), and data subject access requests (DSARS) as necessary.
Added bonus if you have:
- Team player.
- 3 years Privacy Experience.
- Experience giving clear and simple advice on complex law and regulation.
- Proven ability to manage work and projects.
- Familiarity in translating complex legislation or legal advice into clear guidance.
- Strong understanding of Legal and Regulatory system.
- Strong communication skills.
What we offer you:
- A Law degree.
- CIPP Qualification is a plus.
- Strong understanding of GDPR.
- Experience dealing with Regulators.
- FIP status is a plus.
- CIPT and CIPM qualifications are a plus.
- Experience at multinational desirable.
- Experience with Regulatory complaints and investigations.
- Financial Services experience desirable.
- Ability to engage with leadership within FIS.
- Practical, flexible and goal oriented.
- Displays excellent judgment.
- Team management skills.
- Binding Corporate Rules experience
A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated teamPrivacy Statement
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the .Sourcing Model
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.