Job Description :
Chemical MNC/ Jurong Island/ Perm/ Up to $5.5K
2 Way Pickup 7.45am Jurong East MRT
Mon - Fri: 8.30am - 5.15pm
- Support production to achieve production and output objectives of the manufacturing plant
- Collect production and operating result, and propose measures to resolve operational, manufacturing and maintenance problems at minimum cost and downtime
- Analyse equipment operating performance performance and propose design to modify existing equipment, so as to improve plant
- Analyse process data and evaluate process efficiency and safety
- Conduct necessary analysis and survey to ensure compliance with plant regulations
- Participate in preparation of safety case in compliance with Major Hazard Installation regulation
- Detail understanding of plant process and equipment, educate shift team members
- Prepare technical documentations and manuals required by regulations and in-house management systems
- Plan and make arrangement for equipment maintenance
- Analyse cause of plant trouble and propose technical solutions
- Quality Management System responsibilities
Support implementation & Continuous Improvement for HSE (SS506/Iso9001/14001/Oshas 18001)
Reduce Major Accident HazardsRequirements:
How to Apply:
- Degree in Chemical / Mechanical Engineering
- Min 2 years of experiences in chemical process engineering / chemical plant operations / petrochemical
- Experience in a process safety management, quantitative risk assessment such as LOPA (layer of protection analysis) or safety case preparation
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Winnie Lee Siew Hong (Reg. No.: R1331635)
or call your friendly Consultant, Winnie Lee, at 6590 9960 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
Current & Expected salary
Reason(s) for leaving
Availability to commence work
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or rsum to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their considerationYOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!