Job Description :
Process Technician (SemiCon/ Changi/ Contract)
Our client is a US Manufacturing MNC and is a renowned leader in materials engineering solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced Process Technician to join them on an exciting career journey.
1.Dealing with most advanced TSV etch equipment
2. Mainly focusing on TSV & BVR etch process development.
3. Daily activities including: Etch Centura hardware understanding and system operation; Assist on Etch process tuning for customer demos and internal development; operating respective metrology tools for etch result characterization, involve in group daily discussion for process and hardware improvement, etc.
4. Hands on for hardware and process on tool/chamber/metrology, in laboratory
5. Execute and demonstrate tool/chamber performances, without miss operations
6. Good understanding of hardware/process performances and its effects and output
7. Participates in programs and activities with defined developmental requirements
8. Able to multi-task in a multi-disciplinary environment
9. Strong data compile and summary skills, on daily basis
10. Document scenarios, Best Known Methods (BKMs) and techniques
11. Other duties as assigned
Experience and Education
As an experienced Product Designer, you will be responsible for taking our new retail product to the next level. You’ll be working closely with our Founders and Marketing Lead to iterate on our Beta product, gathering user feedback.
You will be responsible for Reporting directly to Chief Corporate Officer and providing support in human resources and office administration function. Reviewing, recommending, revising and implementing human resources policies and procedures.
Sharepoint expert/administrator, with good knowledge on workflow management