1. Product Managers (PMs) lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products and features
2. PMs focus on identifying customer, business partner and internal stakeholder problems and are at the intersection of business, design, and engineering.
3. PMs work closely with engineers and have to be technical enough to understand how underlying products are built and have a keen eye for detail. They are able to go extremely deep into the details of the product and its technical implementation while also being able to take a step back and strategize & present the broader vision.
4. PMs are master communicators that work to bring teams together to drive towards a singular goal of making a product successful.
5. PMs engage and challenge customers and internal stakeholders to surface challenges with the product and refine ideas. Complement these ideas with data and external research to guide product development.
6. Maximize your efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
1. Experience in building software products as a Product Manager on web and/or mobile platforms
2. Demonstrated track record of understanding and driving business requirements while working with various stakeholders.
3. Analytical thinking with ability to ask the right questions to understand user problems and develop solutions.
4. Willingness to take end to end ownership and being accountable for the success of the product.
5. Good understanding of the various technology stacks used for frontend as well as backend implementations.
6. Familiar with modern web development architecture, intuitive feel of how complex a given solution might be and what the technical implications are.
7. Experience creating examples through wireframes and mockups
8. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.