- Understand ins and outs of each product/solution, market & client segmentation & needs/painpoints, able to effectively develop product value proposition and messages to enterprise clients.
- Concept and selling point extraction: in line with the product team, extract the selling point of the product, translate the product function into user value, and build up the persuasive narratives.
- Material production: coordinate the production of product related materials used by customer-oriented team, including PPT, video, poster, etc
- Marketing coordination: plan and spearhead the go-to-market plan for product / feature launches through a series of marketing actions including social media, PR, event marketing, etc.) to achieve branding awareness and sales target.
- Driving sales enablement by driving the marketing content creation for respective products.
- Evangelist and ambassador of product/solution from inside to outside partners and clients.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams, including communications, brand marketing, social media, web development and product management to drive the execution of product journey.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing within a tech and enterprise business.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in leading technical marketing in a global software organisation or related field.
- Quick learner with a solid product/tech background.
- Understand the product marketing landscape and a strategic thinking, providing insights and lead marketing strategies.
- Strong agility to adapt to and be effective in new situations in a highly dynamic environment.
- Creative, logical with a high level of content skills.
- An excellent communicator who is comfortable working cross functions will be effective in a dynamic environment.
- When applying, you are requested to submit a collection of your previous works.
The APAC Marketing Finance team creates financial insights to help senior management make informed strategic marketing investments across the company. In this role, you will work on some of the faste
The area: Marketing Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our
Semiconductor Technologies Singapore provides equipment, parts and services in the Semiconductor, Solar, Automotive, R&D industries in South East Asia. We have local service support not only in Singap
* A techie with strong communication skills to help ensure a smooth pathway from development to reaching more than 1 million users and the rest of the animation world. * To be the chief advocate