Main Duties/ Responsibilities:
• To build products based on assembly procedures
• Pack and lift
• Operate procedures within all OH&S and Quality/GMP guidelines
• To check and inspect operation
• To produce quality products to meet high volume production targets
• 7.30 am – 7.30 AM/PM
• 12-Hour Shift
• 3-2-2-3 Shift Pattern
• Location: Loyang Crescent
• Company transport: Pasir Ris MRT, Bedok MRT, Sengkang MRT, Punggol MRT, Woodlands MRT, Ang Mo Kio MRT, Hougang MRT
• Shift allowance provided
Interested candidates may email a copy of your most recent and updated CV.
Thank you for applying and we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Kenny Kok Ken Soon (R1988303)
Capita Pte Ltd | EA License No. 08C2893
Capita is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia. Top 10 HR Vendor since 2010.
To make Capita the top of mind company through delivering excellence with a professional and personalized service
Align Capita’s goals with our clients’ business objectives through our personal relationships with each client.
Nurture talents on their career growth path by unlocking each individual’s potential.
Provide a collaborative and learning culture at Capita to be the employer of choice for our consultants
CAPITA BUSINESS SUPPORT - Business Functions & General Placements
CAPITA TECHNOLOGY - Information Technology & Telecommunication Placements
CAPITA ENGINEERING - Engineering & Technical Placements
CAPITA BANKING - Banking & Financial Services Placements
CAPITA HEALTHCARE - Medical & Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Biomedical & Life Sciences Placements
CAPITA CONTINGENT WORKFORCE OPERATIONS - Contract & Temporary Staffing
EA Licence No: 08C2893
- Perm position - Application Development Experience in Semiconductor, Manufacturing, Engineering industries - Singaporean ONLY - Java / J2EE programming experience
We are currently working with a highly reputable client which primarily supplies programmable logic devices. The company also specializes in the invention of FPGA, programmable SoCs and the ACAP.
- PhD or Master Degree ONLY - experienced in developing device drivers and embedded applications in supporting the semicon wafer, integrated circuit, and packaging production - experienced in C/C++, embedded Linux, RTOS, ARM, FPGA - PERM role
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content