• Coordinate daily production floor activities and delegate assignments to production personnel
• Manage and motivate direct reporting employees by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring and appraising job results; initiating, coordinating and enforcing systems, policies and procedures
• Develop and maintain training programs to ensure that all personnel have the necessary skills to perform their duties safely and productively; and to ensure that training skills are met for current and future demands of the shift
• Monitor and enforce working time, break, attendance, absence and leave planning of the production floor personnel
• Conduct employee performance reviews and disciplinary actions
• Assist in the selection and training of direct reporting employees
• Monitor, measure and report on production related process performance and general issues
• To ensure good communication of clear expectations to production personnel, develop personnel growth opportunities and monitor employee work performance
• Maintain material and work flow throughout the manufacturing facility and ensure the workstations are supplied with material quickly and efficiently
• Ensure equipment and tools are in good working order and available for use when required
• To ensure that Health and Safety rules and regulations are adhered to during the shift and all matters relating to this are dealt with using the resources within the company
• Maintain compliance with established company’s policies and procedures
• Address problems and provide solutions to resolve the issues
• To work closely with other Shift Supervisors to ensure production handovers are effective communication tools
• To have an active role in company’s continuous improvement plan to achieve plans for future growth within the company
• Maintain housekeeping standards to ensure a clean and safe work environment at all times by educating and directing personnel
• To ensure company’s resources are used in an effective manner to achieve best operating costs
• Be able to make appropriate decisions while following company’s policies and procedures
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Business Administration or equivalent.
• 5 to 10 years of relevant working experiences in the medical device technology or pharmaceutical industry with minimum 3 years in managerial or supervisory capacity in a manufacturing environment.
• Experience working in a clean room environment will be advantageous.
• Good understanding of production and manufacturing processes and techniques.
• Basic knowledge of Six Sigma will be advantageous.
• Familiar with ISO13485 and GMP.
• Proficient in SAP and MES.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [HIDDEN TEXT].
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content